What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser's file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
Categories of cookies
We use cookie technology for various purposes, that can be sorted in these four categories:
- Essential website cookies: : These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, essential services cannot be provided.
- Analytical & Customization cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often or where do they encounter error messages. They also help to monitor the website performance.
- Social Media cookies: These cookies are used by social networking services to track the use of their embedded features. They enable you to share pages from this site on social networks or even stream YouTube videos that are related to our products directly on withings.com.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They might be set through our site by Withings or our advertising partners.
How can I manage cookies?
The browser can be used to manage cookies relating to basic functions, site improvement, personalization and advertising. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but they are usually found under a Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's help menu. In addition to cookie management, browsers usually let you control files similar to cookies, for example Local Shared Objects, e.g. by enabling the browser's privacy mode. Aztecsoftware.com does not use advertising cookies.
For more information about cookies, please review our current cookie list.
Disabling cookies altogether may affect your experience on mfars.org.
How long do we keep the information?
It depends based on the type of cookies.
- Session cookies expire when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects ("Flash cookies"), have typical expiration dates ranging from two (2) to thirteen (13) months.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of cookies Here is the list of cookies used on mfars.org. It will be updated frequently.
|Morganville First Aid
|Google Tag Manager