COVID-19 is a disease caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2). We list here a number of good reputable sources of information, both overall and sources of information local in Monmouth County.
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- CDC COVID-19 Data Tracker
- NJ Department of Health
- John Hopkins Interactive COVID-19 Map
- Should I call an ambulance if I think I have COVID-19?
Vaccine Related - Currently only Phase 1A is being accepted
- New Jersey Vaccine Page
- Monmouth County Vaccine Page
- Hackensack Meridian Hospital Network
- Ocean Healthcare
- Freehold Family Health Center
- State List of Vaccine Sites